- Pre-Infusion: 1-10 seconds. Internal regulator allows for 1-3 bars of pressure for a soft pre-infusion. Dynamically change the flavor and allow for a much finer grind.
- Quick Calibration: Use Manual mode to dial in your coffee while the machine automatically records the settings. Easily save the recipe you like best to a volumetric mode for automated output aka “record and playback”.
- Paddle Actuators: 2 volumetric settings per group
- Shot timers
- Individual brew temperatures
- Lifetime shot counters
- Quick and full clean settings
- Advanced volumetric algorithm translates time to weight –– set up your automated volumetric settings for output by weight or time, whichever is your preference.
- Electronic solenoid steam wands for extreme responsiveness, durability & efficiency
- Hot water dose (2 presets)
- Auto purge: set for before or after you pull a shot
- Shot lights to illuminate your extraction
- Massive, adjustable drip tray
- Pre and post infusion 0-10 seconds
- PID controlled independent brew tanks
- Heads-up Barista Dashboard™ per grouphead for on the fly easy changes to your settings
- Wing channels to hide hoses and wires
- Available in 2 and 3 Group configurations
SLAYER STEAM LPX 2 GROUPS
Slayer Steam LPx е версия на Steam LP с различен набор от естетически опции, добавяйки дръжки за задвижване от инженерно дърво, полирана хромирана рамка и избор от 4 цвята на корпуса: матово черно, гланцово бяло, тюркоазено синьо и костно бежово.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For precision filter or espresso brewing, the Mahlkonig EK43 has taken things to the next level. If you’re looking for a grinder that can deliver exceptional results, with an ultimately class 1 uniform grind with little or no grind retention, then the EK43 is probably what you are looking for. This is the new Short version. Updates include reduced height with an improved on/off switch and rubber seal between the motor and the stand. The Mahlkonig EK43S delivers on looks, is amazingly well built, but most importantly provides amazing grind quality and distribution with little or no waste. If you’re looking for an on-demand grinder for precise espresso and/or brew methods, this is officially as good as it gets. For more information on specification and features, please contact us.
The 807 LAB SWEET fulfills the highest quality requirements. It is the only 807 model that is equipped with premium cast steel burrs, featuring a special grinding teeth geometry. With close to zero retention, the 807 LAB SWEET is the perfect grinder for cuppings at the laboratory as well as for grinding single portions at the coffee shop.These burrs ensure an optimal particle size spread within the grounds in order to achieve a consistent extraction and more sweetness inside the cup.
The Mahlkönig EK 43 is a unique coffee grinder in the German giant's range. The most coveted coffee grinder in the world. The Mahlkonig EK 43 is a very versatile coffee grinder. It has a large range of grinding thicknesses from espresso or even Turkish coffee to pour-over coffee. The settings can be changed very quickly. It is ideal for coffee shops and coffee roasters. From a roaster's perspective, an important feature of this grinder will also be its capacity. Depending on the grind thickness, it varies between 1200 and 1500 grams per minute.
The E80 Supreme comes with 80 millimeter flat steel burrs engineered for impressive uniformity at the finest settings. These redesigned 80mm burrs are capable of grinding at 6–7 grams per second, producing a double espresso yield in around 3 seconds and cementing the E80 as the fastest espresso grinder in its class. An active cooling system powered by two fans regulates the environment in the grind chamber, reducing thermal expansion that might otherwise interfere with grind size.